2.08.2007

New Website Is Up!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but campaigning is busy work! It has been great getting out and talking to all kinds of people and the excitement and opportunity that you hear from everyone is wonderful! To help get my name and message out there, I created a new website for the campaign with some help from my friends. Check out www.VoteWenke.com and get the details about me, the campaign and where I stand on the issues. Any feedback is appreciated so please feel free to drop me a line. The website is also perma-linked under the Links section on the right. Please show your support and send this on to everyone you can. The opportunity for positive change is out there for us to take advantage of! Let's not let that chance slip us by! And don't forget, GET OUT AND VOTE FEB 27th!!!

Thanks everyone!
W.

No comments: