11.09.2004

Late Nights

I have got to figure out a way to get a normal night's sleep. At least I stay busy fixing the computers that are scattered around my house. I have my Home Theater PC up and running now. I can capture any video I can feed to it digitally and then I can have my way with it. DVD's of HBO shows sounds pretty good when they only cost $0.50. This thing also serves up music and pictures off of my server. Now all I need is a kick-ass surround system and digital projector and I'll have a full multimedia theater in my house :-)
I also buttoned up the finishing touches on a computer for Grandma Franny. This thing should be a perfect little computer for her. I'm just tired of fixing these little HP turds. It says something about your quality when you build a holder for the recovery disks into the top of the case.

No comments: