11.23.2004

Beware of My Minions

I finally got around to playing a new game this last weekend. This one is called Evil Genius and it's pretty damn funny. The basic concept is that you build up your underground lair on a deserted isalnd, much like Dungeon Keeper. As you do this, you gain minions that you then send out to the rest of the world to steal (your primary means of income) and to commit acts of infamy. You also get to kidnap hostages and then torture them to learn their skills. It was extremely funny to watch one of the crime lords get tortured in the industrial mixer in the mess hall >:) he was tough too.
I played it for about 12 hours over the whole weekend and I would say that I am about a third of the way through it so far. Evil Planet has a lot of good resources for those of us that don't get manuals with our games ;-)

No comments: