3.22.2006

The Cops Got Me Drunk

I try to volunteer for the community as much as I can. Last year I tutored a nice lil 4th grader. I'm on one of the action teams for Young Professionals of Wichita. So when my cousin called and said that the cops need volunteers for the cadets to run sobriety tests on, I felt that it was my duty to my community to help out.

Well last night was the second time we got to go down to the training station and have to PoPo booze us up. It was a whiskey sour night so we reeked from cheap whiskey. Lucky for me, I have a mutant metabolism and in the course of 1 1/2 hours, got my BAC level from 1.26% down to 0.99%. Of course I was still way over the legal limit of 0.80%. I did fool one of the cadets, which I didn't do last time. So I would call it a victory, even though 4 out of 5 cops would have taken me to jail and gave me a DUI.

Back to the bar for some more practice.

No comments: