12.28.2004

Happy Holidays

Another Christmas has come and gone. All in all, this has been a peaceful holidays which is always a nice change. I spent Christmas Eve at my parents for the 29th year, which isn't too bad of a tradition. I also spent Christmas night at the bar with friends, which is getting to be an even better tradition.
I am now in the middle of my week off work for the holidays, and I am trying to see how much sleep I can actually get in a day. Maybe it will be able to break this insomnia. If nothing else, it is a truly relaxing pastime :)
The new year is fast approaching and I am looking forward to spending it with friends. A whole clan of us are converging on KC for an evening of debauchery and drinks. It will be fun to meet up with friends that I haven't seen in years.
Well, I'm out for now. I have some video games that are in dire need of attention, and a pic for Eric that needs to get shared :)

No comments: